Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Fiery Masquerade - FOTD


/u/AuntyM was hosting a masquerade inspired contest on /r/RandomActsof Makeup and I had some time so I gave it a go! I ended up forgetting to take a picture with my username and date so never actually entered the contest. I wasn't 100% happy with the outcome, but it was still cool enough to share!


Products used:
Face:
Maybelline BB White - Fresh & Natural (1 : 2 ratio)
Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer - Medium
Rimmel Stay Matt Pressed Powder - Transparent
Eyes:
Coastal Scents Shadow Worx Primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze
Brown pigment from Tamanala.com (bought in a set of twenty)
Blended out with shadows from palettes listed below
Coastal Scents Liquid Eyeliner - Jet
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black Brown
Brandless falsies 
Mask:
Nyx Eyeshadow base - White
A mix of shadows from Coastal Scents 88 Original and 88 Ultra Shimmer Palettes.
Reddish cosmetic glitter from Tamanala.com
Coastal Scents Liquid Eyeliner - Jet
Lips: 
Estee Lauder - Venetian Rose
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss - Hot Pink (just in the middle)



 This was before I got my Sugarpill Burning Heart palette(which I will review in a future post ;D) so the shadows weren't as fiery as I'd wanted.


I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment