Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Nyx Mosaic Powder in 'Latte' - Review


So I got this guy during my first Nyx haul and he's since become a staple in my everyday routine. I've been using it for a couple of months now and would love to share my thoughts. 


I use this to subtly contour and add a teensy bit of warmth to my face. The colour is pretty much a warm brown with really slight shimmer, a good match for my NC30ish skin. It's definitely not the most pigmented, but it works well enough in my opinion. It's not powdery or chalky and produces a nice, even colour.


The lasting power is pretty good. I don't notice it fading throughout the day on my oily skin. Overall I have a pretty good impression of the line of mosaic powders through this guy. If I weren't so afraid of blush I'd probably own more. 


Here it is in action. It defines my face while still looking very natural which is what I love about it. You can get these from the Nyx website, or if you live in Singapore I recommend luvglitz for great deals and service.

Thank you for reading and I hope you found this useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment