Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pastel Rainbow - FOTD


I was bored one day after school and saw a rainbow-themed contest on /r/randomactsofmakeup, and that led to this. I have done tonnes of rainbow makeup in the past, but none of them were quite like this. I had so much fun and basically winged it as I went along.
 

Products used:
Face:
Maybelline BB White - Fresh & Natural (1 : 2 ratio)
Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer - Medium
Sephora Pret-a-Porter palette Blush - Can't remember which one oops
Rimmel Stay Matt Pressed Powder - Transparent
Eyes:
Nyx Eyeshadow base - White
A mix of shadows from Coastal Scents 88 Original and 88 Ultra Shimmer Palettes and Sephora Pret-a-Porter Palette.
Coastal Scents Liquid Eyeliner - Jet
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black Brown
Brandless falsies 
Lips: 
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss - Strawberry 


I initially paired this look with Portland Black Lipstick Co's Difficult Island but my sample turned out to be wayy to patchy for my liking.


Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment