Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Cosmic Lips Feat. Organdie Lamé by & Other Stories... - Swatch & Review



So I was bored after school the other day and started playing around with my lipsticks. I started off by slapping on some of Portland Black Lipstick Co.'s Black. I then glazed over my lipglosses to find something interesting to layer over the black and this happened.
 

I had the chance to visit & Other Stories' flagship store while I was in London. I loved their cosmetics range and ended up getting two blushes(reviews soooon) and this lipgloss in Orandie Lamé. I was initially drawn to it because it was on sale and in case you don't already know, I have a thing for purples.


As with everything from the minimalist heaven that is & Other Stories, the packaging is really nice and sleek. Nothing too fancy, and it doesn't feel cheap. It has a long-ish flat applicator that's pretty nice.


On it's own Organdie Lamé is rather soft and pretty. It gives your lips a slight purple tinge and is very sparkly. It's great for toned down looks and adds a little interest to your look with the bluish glitter.


But layer it over black and you have something else altogether. I'm not too big on fully glossed lips so I don't think I'd ever wear this out but it will be great for photoshoots or artsy makeup looks. When layered, you can see more of the duochrome shift which is beautiful.

I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading all the way through(if you did)!


No comments:

Post a Comment