Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Harley Quinn - Halloween FOTD


This year for Halloween I decided to be Harley Quinn. I've been wanting to play tribute to my favourite comic book character for ages and this Halloween seemed like a good chance to do so. I'll admit that my costume wasn't exactly the best and neither are the pictures I took, but it looked great in person and I felt badass as hell.

My makeup started off pretty simple, a red and black smokey eye with red contour and a bold red lip. This however changed throughout the day as my makeup got smudgier and the overall look got more grungy.


Products used:
Face:
Maybelline BB White - Fresh mixed with
Skin 79 Super BB - Hot pink
Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer - Medium
Nyx Mosaic Powder - Latte
& Other Stories Powder Blush - Oldham Red
Cyber Colors 24hr Eyebrow duo - Brown
Rimmel Stay Matt Pressed Powder - Transparent
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Color Tattoo - Audacious Asphalt
Tamanala Red pigment mixed with
Kiko Mixing Solution
Sephora black eyeshadow
Sugarpill - Love+
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner - Black
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black 
Brandless half-lash falsies
Lips: 
Sephora Cream Lip Stain - 01



I added a point on my upper lid and I also drew on a smile. They added more character and I really liked how it looked. This is how most people saw me too because they were added pretty early on. I don't have a great picture though because the lighting in my room sucks at night.



No Halloween post is complete without a costume so here's mine. I got my Harley Quinn hoodie from ThinkGeek.com and I am so in love. 

Also, my Primark boots are to die for. I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading! Hope you had a good Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. This year for Halloween I decided to be Harley Quinn. I've been ... hharleyquinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete