Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Not-So-Poisonous Plum - FOTD


I've been rather busy with school lately so this post won't be awfully special. In this post, I'm going to share with you one of my favourite ways to wear Sugarpill's Poison Plum for a more toned down and time friendly look.


So what I do is basically blend a small amount of poison plum into my crease. That's basically it. I love how is adds a little pop of colour and adds definition to my crease.


Products used:
Face:
Maybelline BB White - Fresh & Natural (1 : 2 ratio)
Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer - Medium
Cyber Colors 24hr Eyebrow duo - Brown
Rimmel Stay Matt Pressed Powder - Transparent
Eyes:
Coastal Scents Shadow Worx Primer
Sugarpill - Poison Plum
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner - Black
Revlon Colorstay Gel Liner - Brown
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black 
Lips: 
Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream - Amsterdam (applied in the middle and blended out)

I hope you enjoyed this very short post. I promise something more exciting next week! (more lip swatches, anyone?) 

No comments:

Post a Comment