Monday, October 19, 2015

Blue? - FOTD

Finally back to school after a three-month long internship so obviously I was happy as fuck. /s
i am not okay.

I just got my hands on Melt Cosmetic's Lovesick Stack too and had been dying to use Fixated and Promiscuous in a look. 


Eh I need more 'highlight' shades in my collection.



And as usual I spent wayyyy too long figuring out a lip colour. 


Products used:
Face:
The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream - 01 and 02
Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer - Medium
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-light Neutral
Cyber Colors 24hr Eyebrow Duo - Brown
The Balm Bahama Mama
Random Sephora blush
Rimmel Stay Matt Pressed Powder - Transparent

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sugarpill Eyeshadows - Velocity, Diamond Eyes
Sleek Storm Palette - Calm before the storm, Eye of the Storm, Blackout, Electric Storm
Melt Lovesick Stack, Promiscuous, Fixated
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner - Black
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black

Lips:
MAC - Heroine

No comments:

Post a Comment