Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Acidberry - FOTD

The other day I looked at my makeup drawer and realised I have a bunch of glitters/pigments I barely reach for.
This was an attempt at using one of these forgotten gems.


I think I may as well incorporate glitter into all my daily looks now.


ALSO guess who didn't have to ponder on a lip colour for ages? 
Hell yeah colour theory!!!!



Products used:
Face:
The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream - 01 and 02
Nyx Incredible Waterproof Concealer - Green
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-light Neutral
Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer - Medium
Cyber Colors 24hr Eyebrow Duo - Dark Brown
A hint of dark magenta shadow on the tails of my brows
The Balm Bahama Mama
Innisfree Anti-Sebum Pressed Powder

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Nyx Eyeshadow Base - White
Sugarpill - Buttercupcake, Acidberry
Yellow Glitter from Tamanala.com
Kat Von D Ladybird Palette - Unrequited, Harlow, Renholder
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner - Black & Brown
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Clio Hitch-eye king Mascara

Lips:
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick - Blue Velvet

No comments:

Post a Comment