Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Fame - FOTD

Picked up my first Coloured Raine lipstick in Fame during my last Beautybay.com order.
I realised I hadn't tried it out yet, and a warm smokey eye felt appropriate.


My first metallic liquid lip, and I'm kinda sold! I also highlighted, something I never really do.
I don't know I feel about highlighting, I can't help but feel it looks greasy.


Still trying to figure out the best lighting and camera set-ups so bear with me.


I need to get my brows done.


Products used:
Face:
The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream - 01 and 02
Nyx Incredible Waterproof Concealer - Green
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-light Neutral
Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer - Medium
Cyber Colors 24hr Eyebrow Duo - Dark Brown
Sephora Contour Eye Pencil - Romantic Comedy
topped with a hint of pink eyeshadow on the front of my brows
The Balm Bahama Mama
MUA Undressed Palette - Gild (highlight)
Innisfree Anti-Sebum Pressed Powder

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sugarpill - Love+, Soot & Stars
Melt Lovesick Stack - Lovesick
Kat Von D Ladybird Palette - Cleopatra 
Maybelline Colour Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze
MUA Undressed Palette - Bronze Ore
Black eyeshadow from Sephora
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Benefit - They're Real! Mascara

Lips:
Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick - Fame

No comments:

Post a Comment