Monday, May 16, 2016

Paddlepop - FOTD

Sometimes my brain just works and I come up with pretty neat colour combos.



Shoutout to my girl Fathin for getting the paddlepop vibes before I said it.


Also, nude lip?? If I had a better quality dupe for this stuff I'd be ALL over it.


I finally used a shadow from my old Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer palette and DAMN was I disappointed. I had to use a mixing medium to get a good payoff, why do I remember Coastal Scents shadows being so much better?? Have I been spoilt by better quality eyeshadows?


Been researching better lighting equipment, much excites.


I did the blush/highlight thing!!!

Products used:
Face:
The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream - 01 and 02
Nyx Incredible Waterproof Concealer - Green
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-light Neutral
Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer - Medium
Cyber Colors 24hr Eyebrow Duo - Dark Brown
Sephora Contour Eye Pencil - Romantic Comedy
topped with a hint of pink eyeshadow on the front of my brows
The Balm Bahama Mama
& Other Stories Cheek and Lip Tint - Swayback Plum
topped with Sugarpill  -  2am
Sugarpill - Diamond Eyes (highlight)
Innisfree Anti-Sebum Pressed Powder

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Kat Von D Ladybird Palette - Vespertine
Sugarpill - 2am, Velocity, Poison Plum
Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette (main lid colour) applied with Kiko Mixing medium
Glitter from Tamanala.com
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner - Black
Black eyeshadow from Sephora
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Clio Hitch-Eye King Mascara

Lips:
MeNow Long Lasting Lip gloss - 30


No comments:

Post a Comment