Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Alternative Antoinette - Tutorial

 Let's be real, if Marie Antoinette were still alive she'd totally be into the whole pastel goth thing.
don't quote me on this.


So yes, I decided I needed to go all alternative French Rococo. With Pastels and and barely any harsh lines. 



I had fun, doing this! I hope you guys enjoy watching it!


Face:
Nyx Incredible Waterproof Concealer - Green & Yellow
Snazaroo Clown White Face Paint
Sugarpill - Dollipop
Elf HD Loose Powder
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder

Brows:
Snazaroo Light Grey Face Paint

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Saucebox Cosmetics Forbidden Fruits Palette - Forget Me Not
Sugarpill - Dollipop, Velocity, Mochi
Lavender Sephora Eyeshadow
Coastal Scents 88 Original and Shimmer palettes
Melt Cosmetics Lovesick Stack - Amelie
Maybelline Hypersharp Eyeliner - Very Black
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Clio Hitch-Eye King Mascara
brandless Shimmer shadow on middle of lid

Lips:
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick - I'm Royalty
Lime Crime Unicorn Lipstick - D'lilac

No comments:

Post a Comment