Thursday, June 2, 2016

Soft-ish - Stylecon Asia Day Two FOTD

Day two of Stylecon Asia was cooler cuz it was Creator's Day, so like workshops on content creation and shit. Oh and a video challenge too.


I decided to go with a ~soft and natural-ish~ cut crease, hoping that I'd build onto it during the challenge (I ended up only changing my lip colour lolzies)


Can't complete a natural look without purple eyebrows now, can we?
I really don't know how to feel about these black contacts.


Products used:
Face:
The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream - 01 and 02
Nyx Incredible Waterproof Concealer - Green
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-light Neutral
Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer - Medium
The Balm Bahama Mama
& Other Stories Cheek and Lip Tint - Swayback Plum
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder

Brows:
Cyber Colors 24 hr Eyebrow Duo - Dark Brown
Sephora Contour Eye Pencil - Purple Stilettos 
Melt Cosmetics Lovesick Eyeshadow Stack  - Promiscuous 

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Kat Von D Ladybird Palette - Fur Elise, Vespertine
Melt Cosmetics Lovesick Eyeshadow Stack - Lovesick
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner - Black
The Body Shop Smoky Plum Eye Definer
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Clio Hitch-Eye King Mascara

Lips:
Nyx Retractable Lip Liner - Fruit Punch
Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Lipstick - Firebird

and here's a picture of my team and I! #totallycandid

A photo posted by StyleCon Asia (@styleconasia) on


Thank you Bubz (from Bubzbeauty) for being an absolute doll with all the tips, positivity and encouragement. I'm looking forward to building my blog (pssst and youtube) to be better. Stylecon was an eyeopener and I'm excited for what is to come, stay tuned friends!

PS: I'm in Bubz's latest vlog on Singapore, spot me hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment