Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Spooky Red - Tutorial

Honey, get the champagne. It's here, my first video tutorial!


So this isn't exactly a new look, I wanted to get used to filming so I decided to recreate one my favourite looks. You can see my initial take on this here: Spoopy.


It's not identical, but similar enough!


I'd love any constructive criticism, and I can't wait to upload more~


Products used:
Face:
The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream - 01 & 02
Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer - Medium
Nyx Incredible Waterproof Concealer - Green
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-Light Neutral
& Other Stories Blush - Oldham Red
Nyx Blush - Taupe
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder

Brows:Cyber Colors 24 hr Eyebrow duo - Grey

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Color Tattoo - Tough as TaupeCoastal Scents Go Palette Paris - dark burgundy colour (lid)
Sugarpill - Love+ (EVERYWHERE)
Melt Cosmetics Lovesick Stack - Lovesick, Fixated
Sephora Eyeshadow - Be on the A-listMUA Undressed Palette - Cool Grey (crease)
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner - Black
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Clio Hitch Eye-King Mascara

Lips:
LA Splash Lip Couture - OG Ghoulish


No comments:

Post a Comment