Monday, July 25, 2016

Blueblegum - Tutorial

Something about blue just makes me so happy
Kinda really want to dye my hair blue again.

Anyway, here's my tutorial :)


Let me know what you think fam


Face:
The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream - 01 and 02
Nyx Incredible Waterproof Concealer - Green
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-light Neutral
Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer - Medium
The Balm Bahama Mama
Sugarpill - 2am (as blush)
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder

Brows:
Cyber Colors 24 hr Eyebrow Duo - Dark Brown
Kiko Eyeliner and Kohl - 703
Sugarpill - Elemental Chaos

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sugarpill - Dollipop, 2am 
Saucebox Cosmetics - Forget me not, Plumtastic
Sleek Storm Palette - Atomic Storm, Snow Storm
Black & Turquoise Eyeshadows from Sephora set
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner - Black
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Clio Hitch-Eye King Mascara

Lips:
Jeffree Star Cosmetics - Scorpio

No comments:

Post a Comment