Saturday, August 20, 2016

Ripple - FOTD

It's not everyday I dream about eyeshadow! But when I do, it's something difficult to recreate in real life :')


As you can gather from that tell-all opening line, this eye look came to me in a dream. I described it as 'watery and mermaidy' and well, I tried. This could be a lot more kick-ass if my eyelids weren't so crease-y. 


Also, my highlight has a cool blue-green shift, but that's difficult to photograph :(


Face:
The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream - 01
Nyx Incredible Waterproof Concealer - Green
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-light Neutral
Nyx Above & Beyond Concealer - Light
The Balm Bahama Mama
K-Palette Blush  - 01 (not too sure what this is called, it's all in Japanese!!)
Highlight from Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder

Brows:
Cyber Colors 24 hr Eyebrow Duo - Dark Brown
Za Wide Eyes Mascara - Blue
Topped with teal shimmer from Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sugarpill - Velocity, Mochi
Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette 
Black, Dark & Light Blue Eyeshadows from Sephora set
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner - Black
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Clio Hitch-Eye King Mascara

Lips:
MeNow Long Lasting Lip gloss - 30

No comments:

Post a Comment