Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Smoked Peacock - Tutorial

 I mean, who doesn't love a smokey eye?


Also, on this day I jumped into the world of highlight. I get it now.
Something in me clicked, and now I want to highlight everything.


As always, don't forget to like and subscribe if you liked it ;)


I also improved my lighting set-up, so trust me when I say things are going up from here.


Face:
The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream - 01
Nyx Incredible Waterproof Concealer - Green
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-light Neutral
Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer - Medium
The Balm Bahama Mama
K-Palette One Day Magic 3D Palette - 01
random as eyeshadow as highlight
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder

Brows:
Cyber Colors 24 hr Eyebrow Duo -Gray

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sugarpill - Acidberry, Velocity
Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow - Refined
Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette - Bandersnatch, Time, Metamorphosis
MUA Undressed Palette - Lion
Maybelline Hypersharp - Power Black
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Very Black
Clio Hitch-Eye King Mascara

Lips:
Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - Lovecraft

No comments:

Post a Comment