Sunday, August 14, 2016

YELLOW; Collab with @DarkCanvasBeauty - FOTD

Now I always get excited when I come across creative makeup enthusiasts on Instagram, but creative makeup enthusiasts from SINGAPORE? A collaboration just had to happen!


Thiv and Chiu, the beauties behind DarkCanvasBeauty, did looks on the other two primary colours - blue and red. You can check out their looks on their Instagram page. 

It may come as a surprise but yellow happens to be my favourite colour! I wanted to do something really graphic and in yo' face yellow, but still glam. 


Hence, the nude glossy lips. Quite out of character for me, but hey! I'm learning :)
Also, my lighting setup is almost perfect now, yay me!


Face:
Skin79 Super BB
Nyx Incredible Waterproof Concealer - Green
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-light Neutral
Nyx Above & Beyond Concealer - Light
Nyx blush - Taupe
Sugarpill - Diamond Eyes (DAT GLO)
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Nyx White eyeshadow base
Sugarpill - Buttercupcake
Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow - Atomic Warrior
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Black Eyeshadow from Sephora set
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner - Black
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Clio Hitch-Eye King Mascara
Cheap brandless falsies

Lips:
Revlon Colorburst Lip gloss - Pink Ice

No comments:

Post a Comment