Tuesday, September 27, 2016

BACK2SCHOOL ft. Too Cool for School Artclass by Rodin - Tutorial + Review

Let's be real, I'm not your average student -I got to makeup school and before that studied fashion. My school-appropriate look is different from most, but hey I can try!


Charis was kind enough to send me this contour product from Too School for School to try out. It's the Artclass by Rodin - Shading compact, there's also a highlight version! 

Watch my video for a review, swatches and also to see how I incorporate it into my everyday makeup



You can get this HERE.(*)


Face:
Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector - Light
CoverFx Correct Click - Green
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-light Neutral
Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer - Medium
Too Cool For School Artclass by Rodin - Shading (*)
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder

Brows:
Cyber Colors 24 hr Eyebrow Duo - Dark Brown

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner - Black
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Clio Hitch-Eye King Mascara

Lips:
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick - Redrum

Disclaimer: buying through links marked with (*) will provide me with monetary gain. Reviews and opinions of products however, are NOT paid for and are 100% honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment