Saturday, September 17, 2016

Candy Crushed - FOTD

I think by now I've established the fact that I'm a smokey eye gal through and through, but sometimes you need to switch it up man.


I had just gotten the eyeshadows from Sugarpill's Sparkle Baby collection and also Anastasia's Moonchild Glow Kit, so I had to do something cute and pastel.


and of course a black lip was in order. Was really really thrilled when I found an old lip gloss that matched my eye look, if you go back enough you can find a review I did of it on this blog :')


Nothing says soft and cute like a glimmer of sparkle running down your cheek now, does it? 


Face:
The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream - 01
CoverFx Correct Click -  Green
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-light Neutral
Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer - Medium
The Balm Bahama Mama
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit - Purple Horseshoe
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder

Brows:
Cyber Colours 24hr Eyebrow Duo - Dark Brown

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sugarpill - Frostine, Candy Crush, Poison Plum, Dollipop
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit - Blue Ice
Glitter from Ebay
Maybelline Hypersharp Eyeliner - Power Black
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Bambi Lashes Fame Game Collection  - Cheryl

Lips:
& Other Stories Lip Gloss - Organdie Lame
and
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick- Weirdo

No comments:

Post a Comment