Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Qwerk - Tutorial

I need to say this, I am in LOVE with fake freckles.



Say what you will about fake freckles being potentially offensive to those with real freckles, I totally get it. But I am a fan of both, I love the fact that Jkissa embraces her natural freckles. I like the fact that freckled young girls can look at her and feel beautiful.


Back to the makeup! This was a ride. A shimmer in the crease? Man, was that out of my comfort zone. I'm still happy with the turnout, though it could be better if it wasn't for my million eyelid creases.



As always I hope you liked the video, tell me what you think!


*wears contacts with fake glasses*


Face:
The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream - 01
Nyx Incredible Waterproof Concealer - Green
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-light Neutral
Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer - Medium
Nyx Strobe of Genius Illuminating Palette 
Sugarpill - Poison plum (as blush)
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder
Eyeko Liquid Eyeliner pen - Purple (freckles)

Brows:
Cyber Colors 24 hr Eyebrow Duo - Gray
Sephora Contour Eye Pencil - Purple Stilettos
Sugarpill - Elemental Chaos

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sugarpill - Elemental Chaos, Subterranean, Diamond Eyes, Poison Plum
Black & Light Green Eyeshadows from Sephora set
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner - Black
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Esqido Lashes - Lash Named Desire
Glitters from eBay

Lips:
Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick - Ayesha

No comments:

Post a Comment