Saturday, September 10, 2016

Spectrum - FOTD

Looked through my archives(facebook) and found an old look I did following a tutorial by my numba one idol - Sokolum(Heather).


So four years later, with (hopefully) improved skills and a personal style, I decided to recreate it.


Now Heather's original look was a more graphic cut crease. But I'm a smokey kinda gal, so I well, smoked it out. 


I'll be honest though, I was rushing out of the house so this isn't my best work. But hey, what's the Internet for if I'm not gonna allow strangers to scrutinize my work :')


Face:
The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream - 01
Nyx Incredible Waterproof Concealer - Green
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-light Neutral
Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer - Medium
The Balm Bahama Mama
Nyx Strobe of Genius Palette
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder

Brows:
Cyber Colors 24 hr Eyebrow Duo - Gray

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sugarpill - Love+, Poison Plum, Buttercupcake, Flamepoint, Acidberry, Velocity, Mochi
White pigment from ???
Black Eyeshadow from Sephora set
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner - Black
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Clio Hitch-Eye King Mascara

Lips:
Sephora Rouge Infusion Lip Ink - Peony

No comments:

Post a Comment