Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Vamp - Tutorial

Now we all saw this coming, I had to do a classic vampy look.


In terms of creativity, I love pushing myself but seriously if I were lazy af all the time vampy looks would be all that I'd do. 


I hope you enjoy the tutorial! Don't forget to like and subscribe, constructive critique is also welcome :)


Maybe I'm lazy, but eyeliner seems to be a thing I'm reaching less and less for these days.


Face:
Kat Von D Lock-it Foundation - Medium 54
CoverFx Correct Click - Green
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-light Neutral
Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer - Medium
Nyx Blush - Taupe
& Other Stories Cheek & Lip Tint - Swayback Plum

Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder

Brows:
Cyber Colors 24 hr Eyebrow Duo - Dark Brown

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Saucebox Forbidden Fruits Palette - Grapefruit, Plumtastic
Sleek Storm Palette - Blackout, Gathering Storm
Maybelline Color Tattoo - Audacious Asphalt
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glowkit - Star
Melt Cosmetics - Promiscuous
Maybelline Hypersharp Eyeliner - Power Black
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Benefit They're Real! Mascara

Lips:
Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - Homegirl

No comments:

Post a Comment