Saturday, October 8, 2016

Child's Play - Halloween

"I'm going to make you cry and dip my cookies in your tears."


I thought it was finally time I did the classic creepy doll look, complete with a homicidal tendency!


My favourite part of this look was spraying blood everywhere. My most hated part was struggling with bottom lashes, eventually giving up and then drawing them on instead.



Face:
Kryolan Camouflage Cream (not too sure of the shades! a classmate of mine did my base makeup!)
CoverFx Correct Click - Green
Sugarpill - Dollipop (blush)
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder

Brows:
Brown Eyeshadow from Elf

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Nyx White Eyeshadow Base
Sugarpill - Tako, Bulletproof, Kitten Parade, Hotsy Totsy
Melt Cosmetics  - Fixated
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner - Trooper
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Ardell Falsies

Lips:
Urban Decay - Firebird

No comments:

Post a Comment