Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Cruella De Vil - Halloween Tutorial

“Darling, looking good is better than being good.”


I think we all saw this coming- I have a blonde streak in my hair, how could I not?


Granted, I did have to edit it whiter- trust me when I say getting white hair without killing it is very difficult. And the brows! These are the times I wished I had the guts to shave mine off. Be sure to check out my tutorial to see me struggle with them!



I am so in love with my new Black Moon Cosmetics Lipsticks, they are amazing in every way possible. I just HAD TO use one in this tutorial!


Face:
Kat Von D Lock-it Foundation - Medium 54
CoverFx Correct Click - Green
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-light Neutral
Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Cream - D1, D19+D14
Too Cool For School Artclass by Rodin - Shading > get this from my Charis store(*)
Nyx Blush - Taupe
Sugarpill - Tako
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder

Brows:
DUO Eyelash Glue
Makeup Forever Flash Palette - Black
Sugarpill - Bulletproof

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Kat Von D Ladybird Palette - Wolf, Vespertine
Sugarpill - Bulletproof, Tako 
Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette - Heads Will Roll
Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eyeshadow - 85
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Benefit They're Real! Mascara
Bambi Lashes Fame Game Collection - Cheryl

Lips:
Black Moon Cosmetics - Armageddon 

Disclaimer: buying through links marked with (*) will provide me with monetary gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment