Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Devil B*tch - Halloween Tutorial

"There's a little bit of devil in her angel eyes"


In case you needed an all-natural 'no makeup' makeuo look for halloween!
LOL JK I unleashed an alter ego I didn't know I had with this one, be sure to check out my tutorial to witness this transformation.



Shoutout to my homie, Sha once again for the horns. Yes, these are the same ones I used last year, just painted differently.


Second shoutout goes to Daiso for supplying me with my Halloween props.


Face:
Snazaroo Sparkle Face Paint - Sparkle Red
Makeup Forever Flash Palette
Sugarpill - Love+, Flamepoint, Bulletproof
Melt Cosmetics - Lovesick, Amelie

Brows:
Black from MUFE Flash palette topped with Bulletproof

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sugarpill - Bulletproof
Melt Cosmetics  - Lovesick, Amelie
Glitter from eBay
Nyx Glitter Primer
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner - Trooper
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Bambi Lashes Pride Collection - Bisexual

Lips:
Jeffree Star Cosmetics - Weirdo

No comments:

Post a Comment