Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Poison Ivy - Halloween Tutorial

" I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature. "


Tutorial numero uno for halloween this year is none other than Poison Ivy!



Don't forget to like and subscribe to catch all my Halloween videos!


Ivy has to be one of my favourite fictional characters ever, I had such a huge crush on Uma Thurman watching Batman as a kid! Damn was she something! 


As always, I took my own spin to the character, I didn't use any specific rendition as a reference. But I tried to capture the essence of Poison Ivy as best as I could.


Face:
Kat Von D Lock-it Foundation - Medium 54
CoverFx Correct Click - Green
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-light Neutral
Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer - Medium
Nyx Strobe of Genius Illuminating Palette
Derivan Face & Body Paint - Green
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder

Brows:
Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner  - 79
Sugarpill - Love+

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sugarpill - Acidberry, Subterranean 
Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette - Hatter
Green eyeshadow from sephora set
Coastal Scents Go Palette - Paris
Kat Von D Ladybird Palette - Wolf
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glowkit - Lucky Clover
Glitter from Ebay
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner - Black
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Benefit They're Real! Mascara

Lips:
Sephora Cream Lip Stain - 01
topped with a little of Lucky Clover

No comments:

Post a Comment