Saturday, November 19, 2016

Colour Theory: GREEN - FOTD

"Green is the color Army privates wear, 
and green’s what the young clerk dyed his hair."


Up next on "Dil (barely) steps out of her comfort zone", I try out not defining my crease! *gasp*


I think no matter the look I do, I tend to gravitate towards a lot of definition around the eyes. With this look, I focused most colours on the lid and outer corners, only blending slighly into the crease. Crazy, right?



Also somewhat insspired by @DominiqueLDR so there's that. AND KVD METAL MATTE PALETTE, I SEE U, HUN.


Face:
CoverFx Correct Click -  Green
Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector - Light
Hardy Candy Glamoflage Concealer - Medium
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-light Neutral
Too Cool For School Artclass by Rodin - Shading > get this from my Charis store(*)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit - Lucky Clover
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder

Brows:
Cyber Colours 24hr Eyebrow Duo - Dark Brown

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Kat Von D Metal Matte Palette - Moss, Watt
Sugarpill - Acidberry, Mochi, Subterranean 
MUFE Flash palette for dots
Glitter from eBay
Maybelline Hypersharp Eyeliner - Power Black
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black


Lips:
Makeup Monsters Cosmetics - Juniper 
topped with Watt from KVD Metal Matte Palette

No comments:

Post a Comment