Saturday, November 12, 2016

Colour Theory: ORANGE - FOTD

 "Just like a halo on horizon's edge
where sky of gold meets a ridge of orange glow,"


When I think orange, I think warmth- the golden hour, the streaks of orange that bleed through our windows with a warm glow.


So I guess that's what I was going for here. Something very warm with a hint of sun-kissed vibes.


These natural sunspots/freckles have me WEAK. If you ask me, my skin work was 💯💯(can you tell this is like 5 layers??)



I did follow a lot of 'instagam makeup' tropes, and I think I look like a different person. Mad props to people who do this everyday.


Face:
Kat Von D Lock-it Foundation - Medium 54
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-light Neutral
Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Cream - D1, D3.5, D14
Elf  HD Setting Powder
Kryolan Cake Makeup - 10W, Ivory 2
Nyx Strobe of Genius Illuminating Palette
Sephora 2016 Birthday Perk Face palette
Nyx Lipliner - Chocolate (freckles)

Brows:
Cyber Colors 24 hr Eyebrow Duo - Dark Brown

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sugarpill -  Flamepoint, Buttercupcake
Melt Cosmetics - Amelie
Kat Von D Ladybird Palette - Cleopatra, Wolf
Nyx Lipliner - Gold (as base)
Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass Palette - Paradox
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner - Black
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Gold glitter from Tamanala.com

Lips:
Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick - Fame 

No comments:

Post a Comment