Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Colour Theory: RED - FOTD

"I dream of 
golden skin
As it burns
Angry red"
-Ivy Haegan



Ah, Red. My favourite colour to work with. Red eyeshadow is definitely one of my go-to everyday things, along with a deep red lipstain.


I really really wished I had somewhere to be after I was done with this. The world needed to see this in person! But, oh well. 


And yes, the pink hair is staying for a while.



Face:
Kat Von D Lock-it Foundation - Medium 54
CoverFx Correct Click - Green
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-light Neutral
Hard Candy Glamoflage Concealer - Medium
Sugarpill - Love+
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder

Brows:
Literally just ran concealer through them

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner - 79
Sugarpill - Love+, Flamepoint
Melt Cosmetics - Lovesick, Amelie
Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick - Vampira
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Clio Salon De Cara No.2 Roll Brush Cara - Volume x Curling
Red and Gold pigments from Tamanala.com

Lips:
Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick - Vampira
Sleek Makuep Gloss me - Forbidden City


No comments:

Post a Comment