Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Colour Theory: YELLOW - FOTD

"original artistic expression is by its very nature questioning, irreverent, iconoclastic."


Yellow is like my favourite colour, like ever. With my yellow look I wanted to go way out of my comfort zone, like waaaayyyy out.


I think by now it's no shocker that no matter how experimental I get with my makeup, I still like looking pretty. So with this, I (tried) to throw that out the window and just go all gross.


Initially I wasn't sure if I liked this look, so I sought advice from /r/UnconventionalMakeup, I think u/hasdiamond sums it up pretty well " it's polleny and sticky and dusty and like... fertile." I don't know why fetile either, but yeah that's pretty much how I'd describe it.


I contemplated redoing this for very long, but then I realised, I'd rather put it out there and get constructive critique hopefully. 


Face:
Kat Von D Lock-it Foundation - Medium 54
CoverFx Correct Click - Green
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-light Neutral
Hard Candy Glamoflage Concealer - Medium

Brows:
Concealer + Peach correcter topped with a nude shadow

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Nyx White Eyeshadow Base
Sugarpill - Buttercupcake, Flamepoint
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Clio Salon De Cara No.2 Roll Brush Cara - Volume x Curling
Glitter from Tamanala.com
Random Clear Gloss

Lips:
Nyx Liquid Suede - Stone Fox
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick - Weirdo

No comments:

Post a Comment