Friday, December 9, 2016

Starry Starry Night - FOTD(?)

I wanted to do something creative, I wanted to film. It's like I'm some kind of multi-tasking expert, I swear. s/


I think it's pretty obvious by now that this look was inspired by Van Gogh's Starry Starry Night. I drew a lot of inspiration form the colours and texture.



I wanted this to look very painterly, but also glow in it's own way. 


It was just fun to sit and come up with something out-there with no boundaries.




Face:
Kat Von D Lock-it Foundation - Medium 54
CoverFx Correct Click - Green
Hard Candy Glamoflage Heavy Duty Concealer- Medium
Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Cream - D1, D19+D14
Too Cool For School Artclass by Rodin - Shading > get this from my Charis store(*)
Kryolan Cake Makeup - Ivory 2
Nyx Strobe of Genius Palette
Elf  HD Powder


Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sugarpill - Velocity
Makeup Forever Flash Palette - Blue & Gold
Clio Salon De Cara- Volume X Curling
Ardell Spiky Lashes

Lips:
Black Moon Cosmetics - Sorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment