Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Peachy - FOTD(?)

Wow I'm back? 


I hope you enjoy this not tutorial video thing. I'm hilarious, I know.


I'm the process of creating more content, so stay tuned ;)

Face:
Kat Von D Lock-it Foundation - Medium 54
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-light Neutral
Hard Candy Glamoflage Concealer - Medium
Idk some Japanese Hello Kitty Loose powder
Sugarpill - Dollipop, Flamepoint, Suburbia, Kitten Parade

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sugarpill - Dollipop, Flamepoint, Suburbia, Kitten Parade, 2am, Supercharged Elektrocute
Nyx White Liquid Liner
Kiko Super Colour Liner- 108
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Ardell Glamour- 113

Lips:
Face of Australia Everlasting Lip Colour- Vanilla
Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - Lullabye

No comments:

Post a Comment