Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Gold Grunge - Tutorial

I haven't been allowed to wear contacts for almost a month now, and I feel like I've been relearning how I do my eye makeup.



So here's a tutorial for a grungey look! I wanted the gold to look like gold leaf, does it kinda?



I hope you liked this, don't forget to like and subscribe!


I'm also going to have to get used to my regular sized irises :')


and the yellow is staying for a while.


Face:
CoverFx Correct Click -  Green
Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector - Medium and Light
Hardy Candy Glamoflage Concealer - Medium
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-light Neutral
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer
Tarte Color Wheel - Idol
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder

Brows:
Random ass black eyeshadow

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Kat Von D Metal Matte Palette - Suede, Jet, Oak, Velvet
Kat Von D Ladybird Palette- Wolf, Harlow
Gold pigment from ebay mixed with Kiko Mixing Solution
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Reloaded - Black

Lips:
Nyx Lipliner Pencil - Cola
Melt Cosmetics - Catsuit

No comments:

Post a Comment