Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Soft Glow ft. BloomKIT Beauty - Review + Tutorial

Oh look a review! 



I love supporting small/local businesses, so when Roseanne launched these babies I HAD to get on board ASAP. Watch my video to see what I think of them!



I also show you how I do my favourite lazy day makeup look, its soft, simple and makes me look cute. Also that "allergic reaction" I was having turned out to be something way worse but that's a story for another time.


Get BloomKIT Beauty from their official website: http://bloomkitbeauty.com
Face:
CoverFx Correct Click -  Green
Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector - Medium
Hardy Candy Glamoflage Concealer - Medium
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-light Neutral
Too Cool For School Artclass by Rodin - Shading > get this from my Charis store(*)
Tarte Colour Wheel - Mod, Crafty
Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder

Brows:
Sephora black eyeshadow

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Random Sephora Eyeshadows
Kat Von D Ladybird Palette - Vespertine
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Reloaded - Black

Lips:
Etude House Dear Darling Lip Tint - #07
Revlon Just Btten Kissable Balm Stain - Romantic

Disclaimer: buying through links marked with (*) will provide me with monetary gain. Reviews and opinions of products however, are NOT paid for and are 100% honest and my own.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah the food sucks at bazaar, you mad about chinese privilege? Too bad stupid EQ low lifeform go suck it Dil(do) ;)

    ReplyDelete