Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Lavender InstaGlam - Tutorial

Wow I've been gone for a while, but wooo I made a thing!



Instagram Makeup- Super technical, very sculpted and very precise. While I can appreciate it, I can't with how time-consuming, technical and heavy it is. 


Don't get me wrong, it looks great on camera and I do tend to go similarly heavy handed on clients and gigs, but on myself as a casual look to wear out- no thank you!


Anyway, I hope you enjoy this tutorial! Don't forget to like and subscribe!!

((insert video here))


Face:
Kat Von D Lock-it Foundation - Medium 54
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-light Neutral
Hardy Candy Glamoflage Concealer - Medium
Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Cream - D1, D3.5, D14
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder
Kryolan Cake Makeup - Ivory 2
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer
Tarte Color Wheel - Icon
Nyx Duochrome Illuminating Powder - Lavender Steel
Kat Von D Metal Matte Palette - Glitz

Brows:
Nyx Tame & Frame Brow Pomade - Black

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Saucebox Cosmetics Forbidden Fruits Palette - Berry Pink, Plumtastic, Grapefruit, Forget Me Not
Melt Cosmetics - Blurr
Maybelline Color Tattoo - Vintage Plum
Kat Von D Metal Matte Palette - Glitz, Twinkle
Gold glitter from Tamanala.com mixed with Kiko Mixing Solution
Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Liner - Black
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Ardell Lashes - 113

Lips:
Faux Fayc Fauxstix Liquid Xctasy - Smack

No comments:

Post a Comment