Monday, October 2, 2017

Fenty Beauty First Impressions & Review

As always I'm slightly late to the party, but hey at least I showed up!


Honestly so excited for every release now, Rihanna knows what she's doing.


My wallet hates me but my heart is very happy.




So happy with my purchases, I think they make great additions to my stashhh.


Face:
CoverFx Correct Click -  Green
Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector - Light
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - Med-light Neutral
Fenty Beauty Matchstix Trio - Medium (Bamboo, Mocha, Trippin)
Fenty Beauty Matchstix - Starstruck
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder
Fenty Beauty Kilowatt Highlighter - Trophy Wife

Brows:
Cyber Colors 24 hr Eyebrow Duo - Dark Brown

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Fenty Beauty Matchstix - Starstruck, Confetti, Trippin
Fenty Beauty Kilowatt Highlighter - Trophy Wife
Lashblast by Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Reloaded - Black

Lips:
Fenty Beauty Universal Gloss - Fenty Glow

No comments:

Post a Comment